Příslušenství
Wearables  |  Ostatní
Svět hardware  |  Digimanie  |   TV Freak

ActiveSync 4.0

skyvlado (72)|10.5.2005 20:45
Koncom tyzdna by sa mal dat stiahnut
a bude mat napr:

Feature: Improved USB support
Benefit: ActiveSync 4.0 provides the fastest USB transport between your desktop PC and your mobile device to date.

Feature: View Exchange Server Synchronization status on your PC
Benefit: You can now view server synchronization status while synchronizing with a Microsoft Exchange server through your desktop PC's internet connection.

Feature: Synchronization of pictures in Contacts on your mobile device with Outlook
Benefit: If an Outlook contact is associated with a picture, ActiveSync now synchronizes the associated picture from Outlook on your desktop PC to your mobile device.
Note: Microsoft Outlook XP or Microsoft Outlook 2003 is required to use this feature.

Feature: Easier to identify friendly device names
Benefit: ActiveSync now supports friendly names for devices, making it easier to identify the device that you want to sync with over a Bluetooth or an infrared (IR) connection.
Note: ActiveSync uses your Windows login name to generate an unique device partnership ID. This login name may be broadcast to other users such as with Bluetooth discovery broadcasts.

Feature: Synchronization over a Bluetooth connection with your PC
Benefit: ActiveSync 4.0 now enables you to synchronize data with your PC over a Bluetooth connection.

Feature: Integration with Windows Media Player 10
Benefit: Easier to discover, configure, and access Windows Media Player 10 music, video and photo from ActiveSync. Also facilitates automatic synchronization of media even when Windows Media Player 10 is not currently running on a desktop PC.

Feature: Enhanced user interface and enhanced new partnership wizard
Benefit: Easier to locate key features, access the most important configuration settings, and configure the device upon first synchronization.

Feature: Synchronize Internet Explorer Mobile favorites to a Windows Mobile-based Smartphone
Benefit: Already available on Windows Mobile-based Pocket PC devices, this feature syncs Internet Explorer Mobile favorites on a desktop PC with a Windows Mobile-based Smartphone.

Feature: More robust synchronization with Outlook
Benefit: Synchronization with Outlook is now more reliable and robust than before.

Feature: Configure synchronization settings prior to first synchronization, including custom synchronization settings
Benefit: Configure all the ActiveSync options you need in a single step.

Martin Ráž Hoch (1832)|10.5.2005 21:01
Ja mam docela pocit, ze jej uz nekteri maji;o) - kdyby byl ovsem nekdo tak hoden, ze by mi poskytnul AS4 na testik, byl bych neskonale vdecen:o)
JP_ce4you (215)|11.5.2005 11:13
Tak tomu už opravdu nerozumím – kde zase udělali chlapci z Redmondu chybu!
Prý pod ActiveSync 4.0 nepůjde provádět WiFi synchronizace mezi PDA a lokálním PC! Pouze proti Exchange Serveru. Nechce se mi tomu ani věřit.
Co vy testeři Beta verze – je to pravda?
…………
One of the things that people are starting to discover as they read through some of the articles is that WiFi synchronization is no longer an option with ActiveSync 4.0. You can still WiFi sync against an Exchange server from the Pocket PC, but the ability to wirelessly synchronize with your local PC no longer exists. As a group, the Windows Mobile MVPs lobbied hard against the lack of this feature, but ultimately we made no progress. I won't presume to speak for Microsoft on exactly why this feature isn't there, but ActiveSync 4.0 no longer has the ability to accept any form of remote TCP/IP connections. So no WiFi, CAT5, VPN over LAN, GPRS, etc. It simply won't work. Myself, I see this as a serious problem and it will impact my use of the devices - but this may affect less people than I think it will, so it's survey time. Let me know what you think about this.
johnz_ce4you (59)|11.5.2005 11:30
activesync4 beta je na ftpcku xda-dev.. ftp://xda:xda@xda-developers.com v zlozke wm2k5 ;)
obcas mi trosku chaosi synchro s outlookom 2k3, ale inac som spokojny :D
st.tom_ce4you (365)|11.5.2005 11:36
[QUOTE="JP"]Tak tomu už opravdu nerozumím – kde zase udělali chlapci z Redmondu chybu!
Prý pod ActiveSync 4.0 nepůjde provádět WiFi synchronizace mezi PDA a lokálním PC! Pouze proti Exchange Serveru. Nechce se mi tomu ani věřit.
Co vy testeři Beta verze – je to pravda?
…………
One of the things that people are starting to discover as they read through some of the articles is that WiFi synchronization is no longer an option with ActiveSync 4.0. You can still WiFi sync against an Exchange server from the Pocket PC, but the ability to wirelessly synchronize with your local PC no longer exists. As a group, the Windows Mobile MVPs lobbied hard against the lack of this feature, but ultimately we made no progress. I won't presume to speak for Microsoft on exactly why this feature isn't there, but ActiveSync 4.0 no longer has the ability to accept any form of remote TCP/IP connections. So no WiFi, CAT5, VPN over LAN, GPRS, etc. It simply won't work. Myself, I see this as a serious problem and it will impact my use of the devices - but this may affect less people than I think it will, so it's survey time. Let me know what you think about this.
[/QUOTE]

Ano je to tak AS 4.0 nepodporuje RAS, o synchronizaci pres GPRS se svym stolnim PC si uz nechavam jen zdat.
Martin Ráž Hoch (1832)|11.5.2005 11:45
[QUOTE="johnz"]activesync4 beta je na ftpcku xda-dev.. ftp://xda:xda@xda-developers.com v zlozke wm2k5 ;)
obcas mi trosku chaosi synchro s outlookom 2k3, ale inac som spokojny :D [/QUOTE]

Cool, jsi skvelej, nevsiml jsem si toho.
johnz_ce4you (59)|11.5.2005 15:37
[QUOTE="MRH"]
Cool, jsi skvelej, nevsiml jsem si toho.[/QUOTE]

vdaka, nevedel som to o sebe.. :D :oops:
a btw, celu tu zlozku som tam dal ja
Martin Ráž Hoch (1832)|11.5.2005 16:21
[QUOTE="johnz"][QUOTE="MRH"]
Cool, jsi skvelej, nevsiml jsem si toho.[/QUOTE]

vdaka, nevedel som to o sebe.. :D :oops:
a btw, celu tu zlozku som tam dal ja[/QUOTE]

Tesim se az reknes, zes tam uploadnul ROM WM2005:o)
Pavel Koza (4761)|11.5.2005 17:07
ActiveSync 4 si muzete stahnout i primo z Microsoftu, momentalne je tam build 4343.
Martin Ráž Hoch (1832)|11.5.2005 17:13
[QUOTE="Pavel Koza"]ActiveSync 4 si muzete stahnout i primo z Microsoftu, momentalne je tam build 4343.[/QUOTE]

Acha, jdu do toho;o) Dik
mistm (477)|14.7.2005 11:37
sorry, ze oteviram tohle ponekud starsi tema, ale umoznuje AS4 synchronizovat BT a IR tak abych nemusel porad prehazovat nastaveni com portu? Jinymi slovy jakoby sledovat 2 com porty najednou. Nekdy synchronizuju pres IR jindy pres BT (mam usb BT a ne vzdy ho zapojim)
Pavel Koza (4761)|14.7.2005 11:43
Jo, to me taky depta, ale podle screenshotu je to asi jasne...:no:
00076447_Untitled-2_k2lW.gif
mistm (477)|14.7.2005 23:29
[QUOTE="Pavel Koza"]Jo, to me taky depta, ale podle screenshotu je to asi jasne...:no: [/QUOTE]

ma m$ nejakou bugzillu, kde bych jim to mohl postnout?
RStein (2012)|15.7.2005 09:16
Muzete napsat feedback na Channel 9 Wiki
http://channel9.msdn.com/wiki/default.aspx/Channel9.WindowsMobileFeedback
Pripadne si vybrat nejakou kategorii v MSDN Lady Bug centru

http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/ProductFeedback/