Notebooky  |  Tablety
Příslušenství
Wearables  |  Ostatní
Svět hardware  |  Digimanie  |   TV Freak

Enhanced D3D Driver

Mashe (622)|13.8.2009 10:14
opet neco z XDA :cool:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=546522

muzete vyzkouset, jak moc je to uzitecne si rozhodnete samy, ale minimalne v ramci toho dema (rotujici krychle, jejiz barvy se meni napric spektrem a kolem ni obyha zluta tecka) je to zajimave sledovat tu zmenu. Pred instalaci je problem nejaky pohyb vubec postrehnout, a po instalaci to lita jak radioaktivni veverka :D .. primo zmeny pri pouzivani sem si nevsiml. mozna je to trosku rychlejsi, ale do jake miry se to vyplati .. zalezi na samotnych uzivatelich jak moc se jim to hodi ci ne. Zadne vedlejsi ucinky jsem nezaznamenal. Na XDA jsou kladne ohlasy.

prijemnou zabavu ;)

Enhanced D3D Driver
Here is an Enhanced D3D Driver for our Touch Pro2. Before you install driver run the D3DDemo file from your phone. Extract D3DMDemo.exe and copy it anywhere on your phone (Storage Card is good). Run it and see how slow it runs with the default D3D Driver. Then install At0mAng Enhanced D3D Driver.cab, restart and run the D3DMDemo again and see the difference

Enjoy!

Just to make things clear. I did not develop the driver, it was from the Samsung Omnia and the libgles_CL.dll comes from NuShrike. I have been using it since my TyTN II days, gave it a shot on the Rhodium and it worked. I did not see it in this forum so I cabbed it up (was OEM in my kitchen) and posted it.

The cab file contains two dlls both from the D3DM driver and the correct registry settings for d3dm_ati.dll.

To learn more about this driver and to try newer releases please see this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=496528

EDIT: jeste drobna citace z fora :cool:
[quote]Another thing: please credit the original developer for the included libgles_CL.dll, NuShrike. He's an awesome developer who deserves to be credited for his work.[/quote]
Carabei (611)|13.8.2009 11:28
Nepodporovalo d3d call of duty nebo nejaka jina gameska?
vasin (160)|25.9.2009 15:51
no nainstaloval sem i kdyz teda nevidim prakticke vyuziti :D