Auto-Moto
Mobilní telefony
Notebooky  |  Tablety
Příslušenství
Wearables  |  Ostatní
Svět hardware  |  Digimanie  |   TV Freak

MDA Compact 2 (Charmer) - zablokovaný

janstik_ce4you (124)|15.8.2008 09:15
Mám značný problém,při upgradu se mi vypnul notebook a mda je v bootloaderu,zkoušel jsem nahrát už snad všechny romky,ale pořád to píše ERROR 302,CID nevím jestli je odblokovaný.
Hledal jsem všude,ale marně.
Prosím HELP.

Tak jsem ještě zjistil,že to chce nějaký kod romky,tak nevím.
janstik_ce4you (124)|17.8.2008 07:18
Prosím mohl by to někdo přeložit??????????????

Fisrt things first,all creidts goes to the makers of the software/roms i used for this.

Ok now the fun part, bit's needed

1. sd card (i used a 256)
2. 3 volt power supply
3. A charmer unit
4. Usb cable
5. Button's wizard rom
(link http://rapidshare.com/files/13634784...n_Rom.exe.html )
6. Old T-mobile rom
(link http://rapidshare.com/files/13634397..._1.12.rar.html )
7. Wizard Service tool

Here we go then, download the button rom and install (make sure you have the sd card in),now after the install the PHONE WILL NOT BOOT OR START, don't worry this is where you need the 3 volt power supply, take the battey out of the phone,look at the battey pin's from top to bottom you have 6 pin's,this is how to get the phone to bootloader.

PINS

1 nothing
2 + 3V
3 + 3V
4 -
5 -
6 nothing

Put the wires on the right pins but DO NOT power phone up yet,plug the usb cable in,hold the camera button in and now power up the phone via the mains 3 volt power supply, give it a second or 2 and you should be in bootloader mood.

Still with me here people?

Now install the T-mobile rom 1.12, after that has install and phone has rebooted remove the wires from the pins and put the battery in,start up phone (notice the screen is in landcape),let it do all the setting up and reboot,once's it's restarted,open wizard service tools,run the Enab RAPI+Unsigned Apps then run the CID action button, choose the unlock CID option,let it do it's thing and unlock the C.I.D.

Restart the phone and check that the phone is C.I.D. unlocked (it will be but just in case).

Put the phone in bootloader mood again and update to the latest T-mobile rom (can't find the link for that at the mo) and there you go,phone updated to the latest rom and C.I.D. unlocked.

All of this is done at your own risk, so don't blame me if you brick your phone or smash it to bits,I have tested this on 2 Charmer units both were on IPL/SPL 3.08 when i stated.

Best of luck people, any problems feel free to post here.