Auto-Moto
Mobilní telefony
Notebooky  |  Tablety
Příslušenství
Wearables  |  Ostatní
Svět hardware  |  Digimanie  |   TV Freak

offset 22 v binarnej hodnote registra

blast3r_ce4you (25)|7.4.2008 13:47
Doteraz som pouzival PPC zariadenia so systemom WM5 ale teraz ked mam zariadenie s WM6, tak som bol neprijemne prekvapeny, ze v WM6 som nenasiel moznost zadania extra AT prikazu, ktory je nevyhnutny pre pouzivanie mobilu ako modem cez BT....

U TM SK je tento special string tento: +cgdcont=1,"IP","internet"

Takyto isty problem bol rieseny aj na forums.microsoft.com akurat s inym zariadenim :

[QUOTE]Hi,

I upgraded my ASUS 639 to WM6 only to find that when I set up a modem connection, to use my mobile as a Bluetooth modem, I can't set an extra dial-string, because the whole tab (General) is missing on which I could do this in WM5. I have a Nokia phone where, to my knowledge, I have to use an extra AT command to tell the phone which GPRS AP to use for the connection. It worked fine in WM5. Without this setting I can't use the phone as a modem. Is there a way to add an extra dial-string for a connection in WM6 to make this work again?

Thanks,[/QUOTE]

A tu je odpoved:

[[QUOTE]Hi,

Actually I myself did. You need a registry editor and need some tool to view the hexadecimal values of your dial string you want to enter. I use TRE registry editor because it can export as well as import keys so you can edit your registry file on your PC. Set up a dial-up connection, the open TRE and navigate to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Comm\RasBook\[Connection name]\DevCfg key. It has a binary value. You have to input the dial string in unicode (!) encoding from offset 22 (the first byte is offset 0!).
If you need more help send me an e-mail (morc -at- freemail.hu).

Regards,[/QUOTE]

No a problem je, ako dat(prekonvertovat) binarnu hodnotu do registra a ako nastavit ten offset22

Dik za odpovede.....
zivan (615)|7.4.2008 17:04
blast3r_ce4you (25)|7.4.2008 18:34
Fakt dik...

Zas som islel do bratislavy cez kosice ;)

Som nevedel, ze to ide aj jednoduchsim sposobom.....