Mobilní telefony
Notebooky  |  Tablety
Příslušenství
Wearables  |  Ostatní
Svět hardware  |  Digimanie  |   TV Freak

SMS mezi PDA s WM5 a Mobilem

vatco (15)|6.1.2006 11:45
Zdravim,

Nevite nekdo o programu, ktery by umoznoval odesilani/prijem SMS z mobilu do PDA pres BT/IRDA? Idealni byl EasySMS, ale bohuzel ve WM5 nenajde adresar...
ElSoft (1244)|6.1.2006 15:16
Problem s kontakty je ze WM5 pouziva jinou databazi na contacty nez WM2003.
Problem se da vyresit preimportovani dat z jedne databaze do druhe, ale toho by se musel chopit nejaky shopny programatr, ja bohuzel neumim do techto databazi programove pristupovat.
Nicmene se to da obejit zalohou databaze v WM2003 a naimportvat ji pod WM5 a to programem Database Exploreru
pred chvili jsem to zkousel a seznam mi v easySMS pod WM5 skutecne nacetl:yes:
vatco (15)|6.1.2006 16:46
Diky, zkusim to. Asi si budu muset nechat stare PDA kvuli updatovani seznamu ;) .
I kdyz programek primo pro WM5 by nebyl k zahozeni...
vatco (15)|30.1.2006 14:35
Chvili to trvalo, ale nasel jsem reseni, jmenuje se Indovisi SMS I kdyz podporu WM5 neuvadeji, funguje to dobre, samozrejme i s adresarem. Jednu chybu to ma, nejdou mi posilat dlouhe SMS.
Jinak by to byla dokonalost.

Vyzkouseno na Dellu x51v - v nastaveni portu byl vyber dost maly - da se to zmenit v registru: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Indovisi\Indosms\Setting] bohuzel po kazde, kdyz vlezete do nastaveni Indovsi, tak se to zase prepise.

Pokud nekdo potrebujete zprovoznit na Dellu s MS bluetooth stackem seriovy port nebo DUN zkuste tohle:
[QUOTE]
YO!!!!!!
AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!!!
I GOT THE V710 TO WORK WITH THE X51!!!!!!!!

You must follow these instructions exactly!!!
I am not responsible for any damage you do to your system by modifying the registry. I would recomend a backup before doing anything.
You will need at least on other device the is BT enabled that supports DUN to get this to work. (Yes, it will need to show DUN in the services on the other device. I used a motorola razor from cingular. You will also need a registry editor of some sort. I used RESCO registry editor.

These steps were done using an X51 MID A05 and a Verizon branded V710.

MAKE SURE THE DEVICES DON'T HAVE THE SAME DEVICE NAME!!First pair the X51 and the other device that has DUN on it, and actually shows it in the servies. Pair as per instructions for the two devices. Please use the Pass Key: 1234 Next pair the V710 and the X51 as per the regular style. It will ask for the pass code twice. Please use the pass key: 1234.

Now as we all know, it will show no services. Great, keep going.

Open your registry editor. Browse to

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\BLUETOOTH\De vice
Now take a look see at those bizzare numbers. (Yes those are MAC Addressses) Each one represents a Device. (IE Your phone or what ever.) Hopefully you only see two. If not, it doesn't matter. If you tap on the Number you should see an entry called name. Look for the device that showed the DUN service avaible. Tap the plus. Copy the entire services folder (on mine it looks like a folder) then find your V710 in that device list. Paste in in there. You should be good to go.

Go to connection manager, and create a new connection. Type the number to dial (for VZW its #777) next you will come to a screen that says select a device. Your V710 should now show.

GOOD LUCK!!!
I'M SO EXCITED!!!

coolbre304
[/QUOTE]

Viz: Forum aximsite.com